Sabtu, 11 Februari 2012

Pirates of the Caribbean is a series of fantasy adventure films. Actually, the four films were based on Walt Disney theme park ride of the same name. The first film was released in 2003. I like this movie because Johnny Depp's acting. He could act like a real pirate but he put a bit of comedy in his acting.
The second movie, Dead Man's Chest, was released three years later in 2006. In this movie, Captain Jack Sparrow chased a key to Davy Jones' heart. The movie was good, but when I saw that the heart still beating in the box, I felt sick.
The third was At World's End. In this movie, Lord Beckett had the heart of Davy Jones. Lord Beckett wanted to extinguish piracy forever. So, Barbossa, Will, and Elizabeth went to the world's end to save Jack Sparrow. I didn't remember much, but the movie was good. And in the end, Will Turner became the captain of the Flying Dutchman. And I don't like the part when Jack had to cut Will's heart out. That's gross.
And the last is On Stranger Tides. It was strange when I saw Barbossa became a privateer. And in this movie, Jack crossed paths with a former love, Angelica. Jack, Angelica, Barbossa, and Blackbeard were on a same quest, to find the fabled Fountain of Youth. The movie was good.
I like the Pirates of the Caribbean, because of Jack Sparrow and his acts. After all, I think all the sequels are awesome.


6 komentar:

  1. Hi Angel...
    I also like the movie about "Pirates of the Caribbean"
    It's so exciting story !

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Thank you so much
      It's good to know that I'm not the only one who like the movie

      Hapus
  2. Angel ^^
    Just want to give you a correction for your writing.
    The plot is okay but don't you realize that we are asked to type noun in bold and pronoun in italic? Look at your writing back!
    You should be careful typed noun in bold, ONLY noun.
    For example, Pirates of the Carabean.
    You should have typed in bold only on the words of "Pirates" and "Carabean"
    Another example, On Stranger Tides
    You should have typed "Tides" in bold.

    :D

    BalasHapus
  3. I haven't seen this movie before :p
    but i was so interesting from your blog.

    i wanna give comment about your sentence
    "when I saw that the heart still beating in the box (line 7)"
    there was "beating" but why don't you add the "to be" like ---> when I saw that the heart was still beating.."
    sorry if I have a mistake :p
    GOOD JOB :D

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Thanks for the compliment :)
      I don't know...
      When I typed that I just followed my instincts wkwkwk ;)

      Hapus