Sabtu, 10 Maret 2012

A New Activity

Actually, there is nothing new from my recent activity. I wake up, I go to the university, I study, I go home, I eat, and etc. Just the old same things. I just do the same thing that I always do since I study in college. Especially, it is almost time for midterm test, so I have done nothing new recently. I just study and do my homework.
I have so many homework that have to be finished after the midterm test. So, recently, I spend my time in front of my laptop. There are homework for Writing and Speaking, and they are quite difficult. So, what I do lately, are do my daily activities, do many homework, and get angry easily.

1 komentar:

  1. LOL after reading yours!

    By the way, you said get angry easily. Do you mean 'get angry easily' because there are many homework?
    Hey, don't you realize that it is students' life!
    Students' life is having many homework and we are demanded to finish it.
    And, don't you realize when we are doing our homework, actually we are learning something new. I am sure the lessons we learn by ourselves will be remembered longer. Is it right? :D

    BalasHapus